The company owner Ezio Granelli, an Industrial chemist, led the research and development of San Pellegrino products. As a result, the company introduced a wide range of products which include the San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages. Indeed, everything paid off as their brand became renowned in different places around the world.
San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages Review
1. San Pellegrino Arancia e Fico d’India
- A Sparkling Prickly Pear and Orange Beverage made with nopales cactus fruit and orange. This unique Italian treat gives bubble gum, watermelon taste of the cactus, but with a citrusy, sweet taste of the orange.
2. San Pellegrino l’Aranciata
- A Sparkling Orange Beverage made with citrusy and intense aromas of real juice and peel of an orange. This Italian traditional drink has a balance of bitterness and sweetness in a taste of natural orange.
3. San Pellegrino Limone e Menta
- A Sparkling Lemon and Mint Beverage made with Italian lemons from Sicily and aromatic mint. The combination of the sweet and sour taste of the lemon and refreshing twist of the mint make the drink just perfect to beat the summer heat.
4. San Pellegrino Chinotto e Mirto
- A Sparkling Bitter Orange and Myrtle Beverage made with Sicilian chinotto and Sardinian myrtle berries. The drink has the intense aroma and bitter taste of Chinotto which perfectly matched by the sweet taste of myrtle.
5. San Pellegrino Chino
- A variety of Sparkling Beverage produced from the juice of myrtle-leaved orange tree grown in Sicily. This refreshment offers a bitter variant of an orange juice, however, it has a fruity aftertaste.
San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages Review discussed only a few products of San Pellegrino brand which you could actually try for yourself. In fact, there are a lot more choices you can find in your local stores.
Did I enjoy drinking San Pellegrino?
Absolutely YES! It has been my routine to try something new every time I get a chance to visit other places. That’s why always on my bucket list when it comes to drinks are Bundaberg and San Pellegrino.
I love San Pellegrino because it’s a combination of my favorite drinks, Fruit Juice and Soda. All variations have a distinctive flavorful refreshing taste which I certainly like. Aside from that, it only cost me 0.70 Euro or 0.79 Usd per can. So affordable, but it tastes so good! Buy one now in your local market or grocery store then let me know what you think!