Mango Jelly Juice is a drinkable snack made with mango juice and gelatin. Jelly juice is a popular drinkable snack typically for kids but even adults nowadays enjoy it. Most of these drinkable snacks are imported from Japan or UK. Use your favorite powdered juice to make jelly juice. It’s so easy and fun to make.
How to Make Mango Jelly Juice
Jelly juice is a popular drinkable snack in Japan and UK. Enjoy the wonderful taste and texture of jelly juice at home.
- 50 grams powdered gelatin ₱26.60
- 50 grams powdered juice ₱33.00
- 3 1/2 litre water ₱4.62
- 1/2 cup white sugar ₱8.00
- Total Food Cost: ₱72.22
Put all ingredients in a pot. Make sure to dilute everything in the water.
Bring the mixture to boil. Immediately turn off the heat.
Allow it to cool before transferring in a pitcher.
Store inside the fridge. Best serve while still cold.
- Add more sugar for sweeter taste.
- Adjust the amount of water for firmer texture.
- Check package instruction for cooking the jelly. Add 75% to 100% of the amount of water needed to cook the jelly.
- Combine your favorite flavored juice with plain gelatin powder.