Discussed below are the Step by Step Hand Washing Procedure which can help protect your health and other people around you.
- Remove any jewelry. Wet hands first with warm water.
- Always use soap.
- Lather hands well including above the wrists.
- Work soap over all surfaces thoroughly including wrists, palms, back of hands between fingers and under fingernails. Rub hands together for at least 15 to 20 seconds.
- Rinse hands thoroughly under running water. Do not touch the side of the sink.
- Dry hands completely. Use a towel to turn off the water.
*** Health Department Official also recommend everybody to sing the “Happy Birthday” Song as a guide on how long a person must wash his/her hands. Always remember that Hand Washing is the single most important means of preventing the spread of sickness. ***