Who doesn’t like to travel? For sure, many of us do like to travel, even just for a short while, after stressful days in the office. Our eagerness to take a long rest make most of us get pretty excited. Some can’t sleep, others can’t eat because of being too busy packing things, busy planning all activities, etc., etc. It is highly recommended to bring handy snacks along with you.
Here are 5 Healthy Snacks to Take on Board:
1. Dried Fruit
- Don’t contain cholesterol, fat or sodium, but packed with lots of nutrients. A perfect snack for long travel to keep a person active.
2. Dark Chocolate
- Ideal for sweet lover people. It contains copper, fiber, magnesium, manganese, iron and other minerals. This kind of chocolate stimulates the production of endorphins in the brain that can improve one’s mood.
3. Cereal Bar
- Absolutely a good alternative to get nutrients. It is a good source of carbohydrates to increase body energy needed for the whole day.
- Good source of essential fats, fiber iron, and protein. Most nuts help all the organs and muscles of the body to work smoothly.
5. Trail Mix
- A combination of dried fruits and nuts. Some product has chocolate on the mix. Trail Mix is the best way to full your tummy and to end your craving.