1. Blow Torch
- A hand tool used for caramelizing sugar or browning surface of a pastry item.
2. Cookie Sheet
- A thin sheet of used for cooking cookies or breads or cooling candy.
3. Drum Sieve or Tamis
- A round metal frame with a screen type mesh used for sifting dry ingredients or for pureeing soft food items.
4. Hydrometer or Sugar Densimeter or Saccharometer and Baume Hydrometer
- A weighted glass tube with scale marked used to test the density of sugar syrups. It floats higher in denser solutions.
5. Marble Slab
- A high quality stone material placed on top of kitchen work surface. The cool surface of marble is ideal to use when working with pastry doughs.
6. Pan Extender
- A fiberglass or metal frame used to make a sheet pan deeper.
- A flat and thin wooden board with a long handle used for putting and removing breads from deck ovens.
8. Pie Server
- A wedge-shaped spatula used for lifting crusted food from the pan.
- A flat and roundtable which turns freely used for holding cakes while decorating.
- A stainless steel looped wires attached to a handle used for foaming, mixing and whipping food items. It comes in different sizes.
11. Bench Brush
- A larger pastry brush used for removing flour from working table.
12. Pastry Brush
- A cluster of bristles attached to a handle used for brushing food items with egg wash or glaze.
13. Cookie Cutter or Pastry Cutter
- A plastic or stainless steel cutter used in making different shapes and sizes of cookies or pastries.
14. Pastry Wheel or Wheel Knife
- Around and rotating blade with a handle used for cutting dough or baked foods.
15. Roller Cutter or Pizza Cutter
- A cutter with handle on one end used to cut dough accurately, efficiently and quickly.
16. Roller Docker
- A spiky rotating tube with handle used for piercing rolled out dough to prevent bubbles on the surface while baking.
17. Rolling Pin
- A plastic or wooden rotating rod with handles on both sides used for rolling pie, pizza or other doughs.
18. Bench Scraper or Dough Scraper or Dough Knife
- A broad and stiff rectangular piece of metal with a wooden or plastic handle used for cutting and portioning dough and for scraping food items stick on working table.
19. Bowl Scraper
- A one curved edge plastic scraper without handle used for scraping food items inside of a mixing bowl.
20. Rubber Spatula
- A broad, flat and flexible rubber spatula with a long handle used for baking to fold in foamed eggs and whipped cream. Also used in scraping food items stick on bowls and pans.
21. Pizza Spatula
- A large and heavy duty spatula used for transferring and serving pizzas.
22. Straight Spatula or Palette Knife or Bowl Knife
- A long and flexible blade with round end used for spreading and smoothing icing on cakes or scraping food items stick on bowl.
- A sheet of heavy canvass or cloth used as a support when proofing some breads. The cloth is placed on a sheet pan to form troughs. These troughs served as dividers to avoid breads from touching each other while proofing.
24. Cupcake Papers
- A crumpled paper used as a liner in cupcake molds. It comes in a variety of designs and colors.
25. Parchment Paper or Baking Paper or Wax Paper
- A thin sheet of paper used to line baking pans without the need of grease. Also used as a piping cones for decorating cakes and other desserts.
26. Cling Wrap or Cling Film or Plastic Wrap
- A thin plastic film used to cover dough in a bowl while allowing it to rise.
27. Aluminum Foil
- A sort of metallic sheet used for covering pans or for wrapping foods while cooking.
28. Acetate Sheet
- A clear plastic sheet used in lining some cakes, desserts and pastries. Often used in making decorative chocolate designs.
29. Silicone Mat
- A nonstick mat used to line baking pans or baking sheets.
30. Cake Rack or Wire Rack
- A wired rack used for holding baked items to allow air to circulate.
31. Decorating Tip or Nozzle
- A plastic or stainless steel tube fitted inside the small hole of a piping bag. It comes in set of interchangeable pieces. Each tip has different shape and size for different design.
32. Icing Comb
- A small plastic or metal, triangular shaped tool with serrated edges used for decorating cake icings and other pastry decors. It comes with various patterns.
33. Piping Bag or Pastry Bag
- A cone-shaped handheld bag made of cloth, plastic or paper used for decorating cakes with icing or for piping some soft food like mashed potato. A large opening on one end where food items are placed. Small opening on the other end where metal tubes in various shapes and sizes are fitted.
34. Pizza Stone
- A clay stone used for cooking pizza. It distributes evenly heat and absorb moisture which gives the crisp crust for pizza.