Baking Molds and Pans
- A lined basket used for shaping bread doughs during proofing stage.
2. Baking Pan
- A square or rectangular pan used for baking any food items.
3. Cake Pan
- A straight sided pan in various shapes and sizes used for baking cake.
4. Cake Ring
- A stainless steel rings used for shaping and holding layered desserts with fillings.
5. Hotel Pan
- A rectangular pan used for baking and steaming breads and other baked items.
6. Loaf Pan
- A rectangular pan used for baking loaf breads. It can also be used as a mold for making frozen desserts.
7. Pie Pan
- A shallow pan with sloping sides used for baking pies.
8. Pizza Pan
- A deep or shallow, circular or rectangular pan used for baking pizzas.
9. Sheet Pan
- A shallow rectangular pan used for baking breads, cake rolls, cookies and other baked items.
10. Spring Form Pan
- A cake pan with removable bottom used for baking cheesecakes and other delicate baked items.
11. Tube Pan
- A deep cake pan with a tube in the middle. The tube is designed to achieve even baking of cake.
12. Muffin Pan Muffin Mold or Cupcake Mold
- A cup-shaped mold used for baking cupcakes or muffins. It can also be used in cooking other pastries such as pies and molding chocolates.
13. Chocolate Mold
- A plastic or silicone mold used for molding chocolates, either with fillings inside or without.