Specialty Molds and Pans
1. Baba Mold
- A small thimble-shaped mold used for making babas.
- A small boat-shaped mold used for making petite fours and tartlets.
3. Bombe Mold
- A dome-shaped mold used for making frozen desserts.
4. Brioche Mold
- A flared pan with fluted side used for making brioches.
5. Charlotte Mold
- A flat-bottomed and round mold with two handles used for making charlottes.
6. Petite Four Mold
- A tiny metal mold in various shapes used for baking assorted petite fours and tartlets.
7. Savarin Mold
- A small ring-shaped mold used for baking savarin.
8. Cornstick Pan
- A corn shaped pan used for baking cornbreads.
9. Madeleine Pan
- A shell-shaped pan used for baking madeleines.
10. Pullman Pan
- A special loaf pan but has a straight sides used for making Pullman bread.
11. Tart Pan
- A shallow and removable bottom pan with fluted sides used for baking tarts. It comes in various shapes.